We are pleased to announce our Round 5 Pace car :- Bmw e36 325i driven by Danny Grundy. The car will be putting in a couple of laps before starting Julys round.
- Gad tuned 2.5 engine running 220-250 bhp, Uprated cams, running K&N induction kit, Emp performance full exhaust
- Steering angle kit, custom lower arms and hubs for extra steering angle which allows nearly 90degrees of lock
- Full adjustable coilover suspension
- Geometry and alignment by GarageD
- CGmotorsports single disk race clutch
- Alloys by XXRWHEELSUK
- Zestino semi slick tyres
We are giving the opportunity for a passenger ride to sit alongside whilst Danny demos his car. You can either nominate yourself or someone else who has to be ready to go just before 15:00 sharp on Saturday.
Danny Grundy (Team Grundy) is looking forward to putting on a display at Ryehouse…
“I’m really stoked to be given the chance to drift at Rye house, it’s my local go karting track, I can’t wait to burn some rubber and put on a show”
Danny has been making some ground in various Championships…
Currently inTop10 of British Drift Championship Pro Class
2016 British Drift Championship pro-am class Champion, (made 4 out of 5 podiums)
2016 voted Fans favorite driver
2016 best drift battle of the year
2015 Placed 4th overall at Drift cup gaining the British Drift Championship license
2014 KingOfTheRinguk Season Champion
2014 Top 8 finish at Drift Allstars
We look forward to Welcoming him to RHPK!