We have published the latest rules and regulations which covers the 2018 season.
The following amendments have been made…
- Page 12, Corrected Typo
- RR19. Starts, Green light board, Grid Positions
- RR21. Flag Signals, Wording Changed
- RR24. Refuelling Stops, updated to reflect the changes which were put in place in the 2017Season (Limbo Bar, lanes, fuel marshal)
- RR27. Karts when not on circuit, amended to reflect 2017 changes.
- RR29 Weighing, event of a breakdown
- RR30 Race Stops, Re-written, full procedure outlined.
- RR31, Rewritten
- RR32 Restarts, amended
- RR37 Penalties, Penalty – unable to take on fuel or perform driver changes
- SRR3 Testing/Practice, Transponder faults
- SRR7 Race, removed walking pace and stated that one member of the team to push the kart
- SRR10 Fuel Bay, amended to reflect fuel 2017 fuel changes
- SRR11 Updated to include “One full circle around the kart”
- SSR12 Sin Bin, Penalty
- SRR13. Eligibility
- Minimum/Maximum drivers, Replacement Drivers rule updated.
- SSR16 Boundary, Advantage by crossing boundaries penalty.
- Scrutineering 1.8, Engine numbers to be reported,
- Removed obsolete rules
- 7 Flags,
– Black with Orange Disk, updated
– Black/White amended
– Black, re-written.
- Chassis 4.5, Corrected numbering, removed black plates and added both Super and Clubman number plate schemes.
- Technical 1.6, 1.9 – Removed as not applicable.
- List of Penalties
– Weight formatted correctly
– Qualifying, Underweight teams are permitted to add weight and re-qualify – time permitting.
– Not eligible for fastest lap applied to weight penalties.
– Removed “Remaining in Kart during the refueling bay rule
– Starting procedure, inappropriate driving, spinning on the formation lap.
You can find the latest version of the rules and Regulations below…