which engine?

Home Forums 4 Stroke/Pro-Karting Discussion which engine?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh Harrison
    Participant

we’re getting a couple of new engines, but we’re unsure which tuner to go for. Just wondering if anyone could shed a bit of light on which one to go for. I noticed UFO is the most popular on the grid, is there a reason for that?

Amigos
    Participant

Hi Josh,
    I can vouch for UFO engines as we moved to them in the middle of last season and they have proven to be a very strong pair of engines (Standard Clubman engines – not SP’s). One of the top reasons i would suggest going for UFO is due to the fact Richard (who owns UFO and is the tuner) attends most if not all of the races and will check your engines over and also help you out if you’re having any problems. I’m not aware of any other tuners that actually attend the races but I could be wrong. Apart from that you get strong engines at a competitive price with good support and backup at the circuit and Richard is a nice guy too..:-)
    Good luck… Roy (Amigos)

greg lg racing
    Participant

hi josh yer ufo all the way .richards a great guy and makes a fiiiiing great engine/ we won lots of races plus a championship running UFO engines plus no vat //and as roy said he,s at all the races so any problems he/s there to help so go and order a pair ///if u r quick could have them for round one his number is 07779857366 all the best greg

Vince Kelly
    Participant

RPM were also in attendance last season, bringing and taking customer engines, saving on postage. Dealt with a few problems as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.