retirement

Home Forums General Season Discussion retirement

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DAVE HUCKLE
    Participant

Hi all
    Unfortunately Team M&H have decided to retire from the championship due to increasing work commitments.
    We have had several years in the championship and loved every minute of it, the racing has always been great and the championship very well run. We have made some great friends along the way as well.
    Well done to all who make the championship what it is.
    I would also like to say a big thank you to James,Elliot,Lyndsey,Karen and Perry for making race days so much fun and the laughs along the way.
    Good luck to all teams this year.
    ps
    I will be selling Kart and all equipment soon if anybody is interested please send me a message.
    All the best
    Dave Team H&H

Elliot Mason
    Participant

Hi Dave,

I’ve really enjoyed racing with you over the past few years in a perfectly turned out kart and a great atmosphere in the pits too.

You will be missed.

Mark
    Keymaster

Agreed,

Such a great bunch of guys who have been with the series for some time. Really sorry to see you go. Hope you guys can get down for a couple of rounds this year to watch and catchup with us all.

Mark

markr
    Participant

Sorry to hear that, Dave. Hope to see you around at some point.

greg lg racing
    Participant

hi dave sad to here great bunch of guys always enjoyed our early morning chats at the gate ///all the best m8 hope to see u a the track some time as I will be there as joe,s driving for lambo ///greg

DAVE HUCKLE
    Participant

Thanks Greg
    Me to but I will be coming down as often as I can to watch and to see how Elliot and James are doing,
    its going to seem strange though not racing.

greg lg racing
    Participant

lol me to fills very strange to like ros brawn //with no team ha //see ya some time m8 greg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.